|Earth Fare's Food Philosophy.|
|Clear labeling helps to identify local (within 100-mile radius) products.|
- All products at the meat counter are antibiotic free.
- The cheese counter has a large selection, including many local cheese, and all are made from "grass-fed milks."
- The majority of the breads are baked in-store and made from scratch. Plus, they have fresh baguettes at an everyday low price of $.98!
- The deli counter features a large variety of house-made salads and other options. There is a salad bar ($7.99/lb) and a hot-foods bar (also $7.99/lb). There are also a multitude of grab-and-go options including sushi. These items can be enjoyed in the store's Café area (which includes free wifi) or taken to go. You can also grab a cup of coffee from the coffee bar.
- Finally there is a fresh juice and smoothie bar. You can build your own or go with one of their blends. All are made fresh to order. "Happy hour" is from 2-5 pm and gets you a $1 discount on your juice and smoothie purchase.
Fresh juice and smoothie bar.
|Check out the daily meal deals!|
|Loving the Healthy Kids Meal options!!! Only $3!|
|Sandwich counter with a great daily deal!|
|Clean, bright, and welcoming. The view from the front door.|
|Fresh pizza! 1/2 a pizza for $6!|
|The cheese counter with its large selection.|
|Check out the local cheese options.|
|Fresh, made-from-scratch breads including $.98 baguettes!|
|Lots of great health and beauty options.|
|THIS COULD BE YOURS!|